Choosing the Best Air Purifier for Allergies
It’s hard to decide which type to purchase when choosing the best air purifier. There are many factors that need to be considered, such as functions, quality, price, durability and customers’ reviews. In order to help customers choose the most suitable product, we will make a list of hot selling air purifiers for allergies and try to bring the best air purifier for allergies to you. The following air cleaners perform well in removing pets’ hair and reducing any allergy and asthma, providing a clean and comfortable environment for the whole family.
Top 10 Best Air Purifiers of 2018
Top 10 best
|12.3 x 22.1 x 27.2 inches||4.3||500 square feet||1. Quiet and easy to use.|
2. High quality HEPA filter.
3. Four fan speeds, high ratings. Click here to find More Reviews, Ratings info…
|18.5 x 8.2 x 17.5 inches ;||4.2||UP to 750 square feet||1. Great performance in removing odors, smoke, dust, spores, etc..|
2. Bigger working coverage for very big rooms.
3.Special Lifetime Warranty Policy.
|10 x 17.8 x 26.8 inches ; 21 pounds||4.7||1100 square feet||1. Excellent performance in capturing dust, pet dander,pollen and more.|
2. Energy Star certificated.
3. Whisper technology.
4. More and More add on features.Click here to find More Reviews, Ratings info…
|16 x 15 x 28 inches||4.5||As big as 1,125 square feet||1. Exclusive HyperHEPA filtration which are effect at a 0.003 microns level|
2. Very strong for big spaces or as a whole house air cleaner.
3. Recommended by many experts.Click here to find More Reviews, Ratings info…
|6 x 6.9 x 18.7 inches ; 9 pounds||4.1||Different technology, so no limited in working coverage.||1. zero ozone produced.|
2. Technology originated from NASA space program.
3. Special Filterless technology, saving your cost on filter replacement.Click here to find More Reviews, Ratings info…
|11 x 20 x 23 inches ; weighted around 1 pounds||4.5||Around 365 sq. ft||1. Energy star rated and Galvanized steel construction.|
2. Made by 100 percent recycle material.
3. 5 years warranty policy.Click here to find More Reviews, Ratings info…
|Honeywell 50250-s||18 x 18 x 19.6 inches ; 21 pounds||4.1||Around 390 square feet||1. Very popular with over 1000 reviews by former consumers.|
2. HEPA filter with competitive price.
3. 5 year limited warranty.Click here to find More Reviews, Ratings info…
|16.5 x 8.9 x 21.9 inches ; 18.8 pounds||4.5||Around 284 square feet||1. Special Plasma technology.|
2. High quality washable Odor capturing carbon filter.
3. Real high quality HEPA filter inside.Click here to find More Reviews, Ratings info…
|21.4 x 10.4 x 22.4 inches ; 7.9 pounds||4.0||Smaller than 400 sq. ft.||1. HEPA filtration system.|
2. A filter monitor for filter replacement reminder.Click here to find More Reviews, Ratings info…
Top 5 Best HEPA air purifiers
1. Holmes HAP756-U Allergen Remover for Very Large Rooms
The Holmes HAP756-U Allergen Remover is specialized as its name indicates. For customers who are prone to allergies, this purifier can eliminate about 99.97% of airborne allergens through its true HEPA filtration. The Arm & Hammer-enhanced filter can clean up common household odors in a recommended room size of 418 square foot easily and efficiently. Users can choose four speeds and set a 16-hour timer both of which are shown on the digital display.
2. Winix WAC9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave Technology
Winix WAC9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Cleaner features true HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) filtration, which can efficiently capture airborne pollutants, allergens with a minimum size of 0.3 microns and bigger particles, especially pets’ hair. With the unique PlasmaWave Technology, the purifier is able to deal with pollutants, such as bacteria, odors, viruses, gases and others, at the molecular level. Auto mode smart sensors help to set the air cleaner automatically in different environments.
3. Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier, HEPA Air Cleaner, Ap51030K
The Whirlpool AP51030K Whispure Air Purifier has a three stage filtration system—pre-filter, carbon filter and true HEPA filter. The pre-filter removes bigger particles before they enter the unit. If bigger particles sometimes get in, they will be captured by the carbon filter immediately, which also cleans up bad odors. In the center of the filtration system, there is the true HEPA 0.3 micron filtration, which can eliminate most particles in the room and create a truly comfortable environment. Besides sleep and turbo modes, there are four fan speeds for various situations.
4. IQAir Health Pro Plus Air Purifier
Regarded as the most advanced purifier throughout the world, the IQAir Health Pro Plus Air Purifier creates clean and fresh air for allergy sufferers. Because of its powerful filtration, 10 times stronger than traditional filtration, this air purifier enjoys a good reputation. Also, it is the preferred type when customers purchase purifiers. IQAir Health Pro Plus can remove up to 99.5% of particles in the air efficiently that have a minimum size of 0.003 microns.
5. Best air purifier for allergies – Honeywell 50250
Honeywell 50250 air cleaner gives an excellent performance and eliminates allergy and asthma problems at a customer-friendly price. The carbon pre-filter can eliminate many bigger particles, and then the true HEPA air purifier works to remove pollen, dust, cat dander, bad odors, germs, mold spores and smaller particles. The 50250 is the most popular model among Honeywell air purifiers. This Honeywell 50250 air cleaner is always welcomed by customers due to its lightweight, simple, delicate design.
Why Choose the Best HEPA air purifier?
HEPA air purifiers are recommended by doctors for their excellent job in removing all kinds of particles. With an almost perfect efficiency of 99.97%, they can thoroughly eliminate pollutants, even at the molecular level. HEPA air purifiers are helpful for allergy sufferers, protecting them against contagious and serious diseases.
Ozone generators and ionic air cleaners, on the other hand, are not good choices. They do not clean well. Also, experts point out that some emit ozone, which is harmful to the lungs and the respiratory system.